- Can a Canadian/Indian citizen living outside of Canada/India apply for a Shastri grant?
- Can someone who is not a citizen or permanent resident of either Canada or India apply for a Shastri Grant?
- To whom should I address the hard copy of my application?
- Will both successful and unsuccessful applicants be notified of their results?
- The application form for the program I’m applying for asks for a passport-sized photo. Does it have to conform to government passport photo regulations?
- When can I expect to be able to travel after being awarded an India Studies fellowship?
- The application form asks for my university transcripts. Can I have my university send you my transcripts directly?
- Can I have my Professor send you a reference letter directly?
- The application requirements call for multiple copies of my application documents. Does every copy of my application documents have to be an original?
- Who is considered a “Scholar” and would be eligible to apply for a Scholar Travel Subsidy Grant?
- How do I obtain a research visa for my India Studies Fellowship?
- If something comes up, can I split up, defer or extend my India Studies Fellowship?
- Who is eligible for membership?
- How much does membership cost?
- How does one become a member of the Shastri Institute?
- What benefits are included in membership?
- What institutions are currently members of the Shastri Institute?